Hi designer, this time I will make a tutorial on how to use layered fonts, because there are so many font makers who create complete layered fonts. Here’s an easy way to use it.
- Open your design application, (Adobe PS, Corel, Afiinity design or any other application)
- Type the word or sentence that you want to design.
- Change the font to a font name that matches the layered font, for example, I used Blod fros.
- copy becomes 4, because the font of Blod consists of, forsh blod regular, inner, line and shadow,
- inner 2. forsh blod regular 3. line 4 shadow
- Change the color according to your design needs
and using a layered font is done.
complete tutorial on Youtube :
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
DO NOT RUSH We are currently holding a big Bundle on the website
Thank you, Toni Dzulham – Dumadistyle